Give to the Army ROTC Alumni Scholarship Fund
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Army ROTC Alumni Council promotes the welfare and interests of the Army ROTC program operating on the Knoxville campus to assist the battalion’s efforts in commissioning college students to be officers and leaders of character in the Total Army.
- Maintain an active Army ROTC unit and a productive relationship with the university faculty and administration.
- Secure and maintain appropriate military scholarship funding levels for cadets.
- Establish an active and efficient network of alumni and friends to mentor current ROTC cadets.
- Mentor and support alumni currently serving.
- Assist alumni transitioning from military service to civilian careers.
- Organize and conduct social events for alumni and friends.
- Establish and maintain financial resources needed to support our purpose.
- Logan Hickman, President
- Kris Kenner, XO
- Geoff Freeman, Membership
- Darryl Johnson, Operations
- Keith Shields, Logistics
- Lee Sherbakoff, Development
- Craig Brown, Communications
- Guy Jester, Chaplain
- Emily Travis, Cadet
- Ricky Summitt, Adjutant
Army ROTC Hall of Fame