UT Champions are all in.
They are ready to give their all for Tennessee when called upon. You can be a champion for UT by a number of different ways. The UT Alumni Program sends periodic update e-mails to our champion group to make sure you have all of the up to date information about UT. This group are UT insiders and get the latest news.
How can you be a champion?
- Be Proud: sign up to receive champion news e-mails.
- Be Proud: share UT news with others.
- Be Proud: Wear Orange on Fridays and support Big Orange Fridays.
- Be Proud: Sign up a student for the Future Vols Program
- Be Proud: Sign up to be a social media ambassador through The Volunteer Voice.
- Be Proud: Read UT quarterly points of pride and share with others.
- Be Proud: Invite alumni to lunch in your area and give a UT update.
- Be involved in an alumni board or council.
- Be invested in UT by making a gift.